Wow! Over the past few days, this blog has been selected as an editor’s pick on Be @ Home and selected for the VERSATILE BLOGGER award!
I want to thank Linda of Veggie Reader for nominating me for the VERSATILE BLOGGER award. She has a great blog about her running, weight loss and health journey that I enjoy following. Check her out.
As a recipient of this award, there are a few rules.
Display the award certificate on my website
• Announce the win with a post and link to whoever presented your award (above)
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
– see below)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Seven Interesting Facts About Me:
This is always the hardest part to me…
- I love to cross county ski, but don’t get to nearly enough since I live in Southern Delaware and we rarely get snow. I wish I lived way north!
- I have 4 children, ranging in age from 22 to 3. Well, ranging in age from 22 to 19 and then 3. Three girls and then a boy.
- I have lived in 5 states, living in 3 different states and 4 cities all in 1 year (so I am very good a packing).
- I love to travel, whether with family and friends or alone. I have done solo trips trekking and kayaking in Vietnam, cycling in Nova Scotia and hiking in the alps.
- I hate running, but just signed up for my first marathon – we will see how that goes.
- I am a Jew married to a Moslem.
- OK, my husband wants me to add this one…I have 2 Prii in the driveway but 4 kayaks in the garage.
My Nominees are:
- Emmy Cooks
2. Move Eat Create
3. Rantings of an Amateur Chef
4. Iowa Girl Eats
5. How Sweet It Is
6. The Boreka Diary
7. The Kitchn
9. Hands on as We Grow
10. Nade in the Kitchen
11. Under the High Chair
12. Zoe Bakes
13. Jovina Cooks Italian
14. Chicken Babies
15. Bent on Better Lunches